Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the list continues

I thought of a few more things I wanted to add to my list

#5 plant a garden
#6 go to a Zumba workout at least once
#7 karaoke in public - I did this at my birthday party - turns out I am not as shy as I thought either Jenn
#8 spend more time with my parents
# 9 dare I say it - lose 40#s in my 40th year
#10 take Jeremy on a picnic, actually packing the picnic not stopping at Subway

So, here it is January 19th and I have already done two things on my list. I started my blog and I have sang in public. Note * I did not say I sang well *

Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

3 comments:

  1. YAY YOU! May you be successful and accomplish EVERY GOAL you set for yourself this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I am having a hard time reading this with the dark colors and I don't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete